Comment faire ?
  Gazettes
  Manuels d'entretien
  Lire ma BAL en mr2.fr
  Reglement intérieur
  Réinscription 2024
  Vue éclatée du 3S-GE
Forum du Club MR2 France Index du Forum
  Charte du forumCharte du forum  FAQFAQ    RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   Tchat du ClubTchat ()
Bookmark and Share  Carte des Membres du Club      S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ConnexionConnexion 

Voir les nouveaux messages depuis votre dernière visite
Voir les messages sans réponses
Voir les messages des derni res : 12h  24h  48h  72h

Index du Forum » Passion » News & bons plans » Commandes groupées (Group buy)
[Commande groupée] porte gobelet - MK2
Modérateurs: Hou-rider
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant
Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  
Auteur Message
Jhiss
Vice président
Vice président

[Commande groupée] porte gobelet - MK2

Commande groupée pour un porte gobelet qui s'intègre dans l'aération d'origine, en laissant quand même l'air passer ! (Basé sur un porte gobelet d'origine Audi).

Jhiss : 1 RHD.
suivant ?

Source FB : (entre autres ..)
Toyota MR2 mark2 : https://www.facebook.com/groups/MR2mark2/permalink/1319764168214155/
MR2 owners : https://www.facebook.com/groups/2211120624/permalink/10156936588470625/

Vidéo du porte gobelet : https://www.facebook.com/jjgautier/videos/10101574273330818/

Jonathan Joel a écrit:
* MR2 Cup Holder Officially Available *
*** GROUP BUY ***

Salut à tou-te-s,

Après une énorme quantité de travail et des verifications de détails, nous avons réalisés le porte gobelet MR2 Mk2 ! - fait par moi même à AutoExtrude. Il est maintenant disponible !!!
Mais au vu de la déferlante de réponses au sein de la communauté MR2, j'ai décidé de lançé une commande groupée. Cela sera plus facile pour moi de savoir combien je dois en faire et combien de temps cela va prendre. J'ai besoin de savoir pour rendre cela possible.
Design:
---------------------
We thought it would be very important to keep your vent as functional as can be and with some added creature comforts. You'll find that the vent we made holds the cup holder magazine and has little slots around it to allow for airflow.
Craftsmanship:
---------------------
The cup holder insert is made like many of our products out of ASA plastic. ASA is a plastic that is superior to ABS. It can withstand water, heat, UV-light and cold. It's made for years of continuous use without failure. We have tested the insert as much as possible but if for whatever reason you have ANY issue, we will replace it free of cost for up to two years.
Cup Holder Size:
---------------------
We have tested all sorts of different cups. Some bottles, all small and medium-size cups from common restaurant chains function well like your Starbucks, McDonalds and etc. A 7-Eleven Big Gulp wouldn't fit. It's the common things out there and nothing too crazy. This is a creature comfort and it's going to be a lot better than trying to hold your drink between your legs, shift and push a clutch pedal in.
LHD or RHD:
---------------------
Left Hand Drive has been tested. We are currently testing RHD and we are 99% it will work the same but we are confirming as we speak. It's one thing to speculate, it's another if we actually test and we need real-world results to make this definitive. We should have verification in the coming week.
Will I lose my A/C or Heat with this?
-------------------------------------
No. You'll be fine. We have created vent slots around the cup holder to allow for airflow.
Single or Dual Cup Holders:
----------------------------
At this time, you can only use a cup holder in the center vent closest to the driver. Why? Because the duct that feeds the air behind the vent has the most amount of space back there to accommodate the cup holder depth. We did test it on the right side of the center vent and it fits but almost barely. It touches the inside of the vent duct. We believe it may be possible to bend or cut the duct a little bit to make the necessary room for the cup holder but we have not tested that. We will be testing shortly!
Vent CupHolder & Gauge Pod:
------------------------------
Absolutely! We welcome it. You could put a cup holder in the left-hand center vent and a gauge pod in the right one.
What's Included:
---------------------
You will receive a single vent cup holder assembly. That is the VW/Audi Cup Holder, our vent insert we make to make it all work and some brief instructions. Everything you need for a proper installation!
Pricing:
---------------------
Pricing includes shipping within the USA.
Pricing is for ONE Cup Holder.
All Pricing is in USD.

Canada = Add $10
Worldwide = Add $20

- 10 People: $95
- 15 People: $90
- 20 People: $85
- 25 People: $80
- 30 People: $75
- 40 People: $70
- 50 People: $65
- 75+ People: $60
Pricing Cost Explained:
------------------------
The most expensive part of the price is the Audi/VW Cup Holder itself. I am going to see if I can get a wholesale account oversea's and get the price lower on this cost. If I can, I will pass those savings onto you. If not, the cost stated above is what it is. Don't like the price? That's okay. Go buy an Amazon universal cup holder and let your drink spill over. We are looking for enthusiasts that want to help an American company grow.
How do I get added to the Group Buy?
------------------------------
Group Buy list below. Post that you want in on this and I will add your name to the list. I will need the following information.

- Driver Position: LHD or RHD
- QTY:
- USA / Canada / International:
How do I pay?
---------------------
I will be taking money up-front and in full when we have enough people.
I don't want to wait for the Group Buy, how do I pay?
-------------------------------------------------
Go to my website and order one at a premium price.
Contact Information:
----------------------
I will contact you directly when it is time to pay. I will be diligent about keeping everyone up to date publicly on here and not personally via DM.
Thank you for all your support!

MessagePosté le: 23 Oct 2018 15:29
 Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Visiter le site web de l'utilisateur MSN Messenger
Page 1 sur 1 [1 message]  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédentVoir le sujet suivant
 Index du Forum » Passion » News & bons plans » Commandes groupées (Group buy)
Sauter vers: